With the closure of Tudor Grange pool for maintenance till March, the club has manged to secure some lanes at North Solihull Leisure Centre.
- Participants must be able to swim 200m unaided – you will be asked to demonstrate this at your first session
- Our next six session block starts on Monday 7th February at 19:00
- £24 for Adult (18+) – so just £4/swim
- £18 for Juniors (minimum age 14 maximum age 18) – We need consent from a parent for Juniors to take part in mixed age group swimming
- We target eight swimmers per lane – so space is limited
- Best of all you get a Solihull Triathlon Club swim hat!
We have had some interest from non-members in the North Solihull area. For a non-member to take part we offer a trial process:
- Join us for a Trial , this is so we have your medical history and emergency contact details – once on a trial you can come along and take part in up to six club sessions over two weeks. Find details of other sessions on the club home page. You will also get access to our closed Facebook group so you can see what else is happening in the club
2. Use the button below and tell us about what session date you will turn up for your swim trail. You will get a request for a £4 payment over our secure payment system paysubs
If you enjoy the session, do tell the coach on the night. You will have to pay the membership fee, which ensures you are covered by our insurance:
- £26.25 for the year for an adult in full time work or
- £10 for full time education or unwaged
We then send you a request for the remainder of the swim fees.