Currently we have two scheduled swim training sessions with a total capacity for 40 hours of coached swimming a week:
There are a few diferent sessions running at the moment:
- Wednesday Evening Cycle Track Training – get that mid week ride without resorting to Zwift
- First of the Month Social Ride – bring money for CAKE!
- Adult Sunday Cycle Skills Sessions – usually once a month, ideal for riders looking to improve their bike handling skills
- Watt Bike – During the winter we have this monthly Watt Bike class to improve peddle efficiency
Then there are the social rides which are organised via Social Media on the Facebook group or various WhatsApp groups. Between these groups there are good options for those just starting out to seasoned Age Groupers or Ironman athletes.
During the non-winter months you’ll often find members taking part in the local Time Trials.
Regardless of your current level for running Solihull Triathlon Club’s BTF Qualified coaches can help you achieve your goals. Our members target a variety of distances from Super Sprint to ultra-marathons.
- Saturday Morning – generally in Tudor Grange Park at 0930 and is an Adults and Junior session.
- Tuesday Evening – Over 14s around the streets of Solihull; there are some people who do pre/post runs!
Every first Saturday of the month is considered Park Run test week where we test ourselves at one of the local park runs such as Brueton Park. Alternatively some people do the First of the Month Social Ride.
You also find on the Facebook Members Group a regular supply of alternative runs such as trail running in the Malverns.