Currently we have two scheduled swim training sessions with a total capacity for 56 hours of coached swimming a week across two locations:
Currently we do have spaces at these sessions.
There are a few different sessions running at the moment:
- Wednesday Evening Cycle Track Training – get that mid week ride without resorting to Zwift
- First of the Month Social Ride – bring money for CAKE!
- Adult Sunday Cycle Skills Sessions – usually once a month, ideal for riders looking to improve their bike handling skills
- Watt Bike – During the winter we have this monthly Watt Bike class to improve pedal efficiency
Then there are the social rides which are organised via Social Media on the Facebook group or various WhatsApp groups. Between these groups there are good options from those just starting out to seasoned Age Groupers or Ironman athletes.
During the non-winter months you’ll often find members taking part in the local Time Trials.
Regardless of your current level for running Solihull Triathlon Club’s BTF Qualified coaches can help you achieve your goals. Our members target a variety of distances from Super Sprint to ultra-marathons.
- Saturday Morning – this is generally in Tudor Grange Park at 0930 and is an Adults and Junior session.
- Tuesday Evening – Over 14s around the streets of Solihull; some members do pre/post runs!
You can also find a regular supply of alternative runs (such as trail running in the Malverns) on the Facebook Members Group.