- You can have a trial membership which allows you to arrange up to three sessions over a two week period free of charge. Please note, we need these to be arranged and agreed so that we can make sure that the coach is expecting you and can provide appropriate support.
- Membership is for 12 months from when you purchase it. These are the categories and costs:
- Adults £26.25
- Juniors £10.60
- Concessions – Full time education or unwaged £10.60
- The club is run by volunteers. This annual fee covers all aspects of running the club including British Triathlon affiliation, coach training, insurance, club kit etc.
- All normal running and cycling activities are covered by the membership. Swimming sessions are paid for separately.
- All membership and admin is run securely by Love Admin
Club membership is really simple
How do I add additional children to my existing membership?
The LoveAdmin knowledgebase article is the key. Simply use the link above to start a trial and use your existing e-mail addresses. When the account is approved it will be linked to you existing LoveAdmin account.
How do I cancel my membership or swim subscription?
Memberships and swim subscriptions, just like your gym subscription, are auto-renewing. Most of our subscriptions require payment pre-authorisation. So if you don’t want to be renewed you need to tell us so we can remove you from the group. Please try and allow a week or two for this to happen as its is a manual process.
To tell the club, log into our club management system, LoveAdmin, and then choose the appropriate item from the Optional Extra list as shown below.