Now in its sixth year the Solihull Aquathlon is a great race regardless of your experience. For the second year running we are proud to be part of the Triathlon England Junior Series. The event will be held on the 5th May 2019 and registration will open at 12:45. As before the event is based around the Tudor Grange Leisure Centre and Park in the centre of Solihull.
Entry is now closed.
If you are new to Aquathlon then we’ll have a coach available on the day to talk you through the Transition phase – if you want more help training then why not join us for one of our training sessions.
Thanks for the feedback on last years event. This year the event will also feature:
- Electronic Race Timing by StuWeb
- Additional podium medals for Vets and Super Vets
- Simplified run course
As in previous years we have:
- A traffic free run
- Short distance between pool and transition
- Bespoke medal for all finishers presented at the finish line
- Podium engraved medals for top three male and female in each of the eight categories
- A split Junior and Adult race allowing competitors and spectator to come and go early
- Optional technical event T-Shirt – this option is now sold out
|TriStars Start (TSS)||8||50m||600m|
|TriStars 1 (TS1)||9-10||150m||1200m|
|TriStars 2 (TS2)||11-12||200m||1900m|
|TriStars 3 (TS3)||13-14||300m||2700m|
|Adult, Vets, Super Vets||20-||400m||5000m|
See the Race Pack for the Timetable.
There is parking close by at
- Tudor Grange Leisure Centre
- Tudor Grange Park – this has restricted parking times
- Monkspath Hall Road Park and Ride – we recommend you use this car park as it has a large capacity and reasonable fees
There is food and drink available at the Podium Café in the leisure centre and the town center.